My Chaplain – Who we are
My Chaplain Inc – Certified Chaplains
- A reserve component unit of the Armed Forces.
- Law enforcement, fire department & EMS personnel.
- Routine and emergencies via assisting the general public, law enforcement and personnel in the Armed Forces during attempted suicide & suicides, counseling survivors. Have performed weddings and military funerals. Have assisted in domestic and family violence, death notifications, family needs caused by fatal accidents & mishaps, counseling for family & youth problems, ministry & comfort to patients in the ER & Hospital during final days.
- Homes for children nurturing abused, neglected and molested youth.
- Served as interim minister, bible class teacher, music and youth director.
- Veteran, US Army. Active duty during Desert Shield & Storm. As a Crew Chief Sergeant, flying with the Med-vac Choppers, have served as volunteer Chaplain & Counselor during conflict of Desert Storm.
- Employed by Boeing Aero Space, NASA, Johnson Space Center. Suited up Astronauts & escorted to Space Shuttle at take offs and met same on return trips. Gave Chaplainry encouragement & counsel to members of the crew, by request & on volunteer basis.
- Special Security & Protective Agent at the Reagan Presidential Library. By request available for Chaplain Counseling & Services.
husband Dr. William E. Brack
Chaplain Dr. William E. Brack
Board of Directors
Founder & President
Dr. William E. Brack, Texas
Judieth A. Brack, LSCS, Texas
Mr. Thomas Baird, Kerrville, Texas
Mr. Robert (Rob) McCutcheon, Texas
Mr. Richard A. Johnson, California
Advisement Council Members
Terri L. Rosica, Boston, MA.
Judy Brack, L.A., CA.
Robin Brack, L.A., CA.
Alan D. Jones, Spokane, WA.
Hazel Jones, Spokane, WA.
Noble Patterson, FT. Worth, TX.
P.O. Box 291382 Kerrville, TX 78029
Non-Profit 501 (c) (3) All donations are tax deductible.