Duties of a Chaplain
SOME OF THE DUTIES OF A CHAPLAIN
CERTIFIED BY My Chaplain, Inc.
1. Spiritual Guidance
2. Assistance in emergency situations.
3. Conducting/Assisting Funerals.
7. Attending Functions.
8. Lead non-denominational religious services.
9. Suggest whom to contact for special needs.
10. Becoming YOUR Friend.
11. As veterans, Chaplains Brack, Jones & Brack reach out endeavoring to help veterans.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN DISCOVERING MORE INFORMATION ABOUT…
” My Chaplain, Inc.” and how we help others? IF SO, please continue perusing our website www.mychaplaininc.org
His Word reminds us, “…our life is short and full of troubles…” However, it also states, “…cast your cares upon the Lord, for He cares for you…”
“A chaplain’s biggest gift is to be present and just listen.”